Saturday, September 19, 2009

Home! Where my home? Jimms want home!

Written on 05/09/09

One more again leave from my house
same like before three ago again
at last my house jz remain four ppl live gather
tat sure b my dad mom younger sis n me
but do u noe tat?
Originally, I hv six member in my house
But y now jz remain four?
tat was being let me felt very sadness T.T
Actually I still hv a sister
But I think tat was nobody will noe tis
three years ago she was wrangle wif dad
due to some event on our home business
tat was about the financial management by my sister
about circumstance like tis
they sure not only wrangle on tat day
they were had always talk about the money the money
the money the money
oooohhh~~~tat was a very annoying to me
my father talk wif my sis about the trouble
bcauz father discover tat was snthg wrong is the account
so he jz want noe about the true about the account
but due to tis trouble they two was wrangle to a serious situation
so at last my sis was leave from side of us
sometime I think tat
am I miss her? How about my mom feel to her?
angry? miss? hate? or..... ???dun noe
so I remember tat one day
I intentionally talk wif my mom about my sis
then I say”hiaz..dun noe hw about sis now!!
will she still live there?”
then I noe from my mom ans is
whatever wat she did past time
tat was oredy past away
bcauz we are their child
n they two old de must will b excuse
if she back n will apologize to they
after talk wif mom I m jz feel touch from heart T.T
sis leave from home tat oredy is very sadness event


continue on 07/09/09 11:40p.m.

but now a similar event happened again beside me
my brother also bcauz something happened
then leave from home
so tat he was the second person who leave from home
he was also wrangle wif my father
but the different is tis time
my mother also join in their wrangle
however he was also wrangle wif our parents
but don u wrong understanding is my parents false
in tis same event
definitely also is my brother false
n wat the thing which is cant excuse he is
he scold my parents at a public place
he was hvnt keep any faces 4 my parents
n tat also is his parents!!
hw can he b like tat?!
when can he revise his bad temper?
tat night he gone
my father said again to me tat
“I think u must will b d next one!
I m oredy disappointed to u all(his child)!”
so if u as me
hw will u answer to he?
haha~I dun wan think any more
whatever la
I cant control wat he think
maybe he was correct
maybe I also leave one day of future
maybe I also no brain like they
cincai la whatever la
tat is he think de
I jz will do my best beside them two old de
I will respect them if I still alive

from b4 my home hv six in member
but now jz remain four in member
hw n wat still an I say
don noe
following these event
many word n secret
I cant share or say or talk wif any fren
jz bcauz I hvnt
so I jz can always keep in my heart
n follow the time pass
then throw to rubbish to 4get it
who can/will noe me more?
I think NO!!
dun wan continue any more liao
bcauz it is shame!!

THANKZ FOR READ...
SORRY FOR WASTED UR TIME..

No comments:

Post a Comment